Rosemarie Lynett has been a physiotherapist for 35 years. Her journey began as a kinesiologist, later stepping into a physiotherapy role. After undergoing unsuccessful back surgery in the 1980's, she traversed the field of health in order to find the right healing modalities that worked for her. With each direction of study, she's gathered more information on how to sustain a healthy and happy body.
Rosemarie is a constant learner, who has continued to build up her professional resume by taking courses in orthopaedic manual therapy, cranial sacral therapy, integrative manual therapy, neurodevelopmental therapy, kinesio-taping, acupuncture and much more.
Her main focus is on integrative manual therapy, with an emphasis on a systems diagnostic approach to the body. In other words, she addresses the inherent biological rhythms that the body possesses and assesses its flow and relationship to other structures- thus improving function.
Rosemarie's teaching background began in the field of addiction and mental health at The Donwood Institute and subsequently the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH) in Toronto. She's taught courses in stress management, manual therapy, is a certified Passion Test Facilitator, has conducted parenting and guidance courses with the Toronto District School Board and led workshops at Sheena's Place for eating disorders.
Understanding the body has also directed Rosemarie to study nutrition from the Functional Medicine Institute and the Orthomolecular Association. She's also taken courses at the Holistic School of Nutrition and has worked alongside naturopathic doctors and nutritionists over the years. Currently, Rosemarie is studying with The Centre for Education and Development of Clinical Homeopathy (CEDH).
Her ultimate goal with her clients is to personally understand and teach the connection between the mind, the heart, the physical being and the spirit, and how each one intertwines with one another to achieve optimal health.
- To help YOU restore structural and functional balance
- To help YOU understand how your thoughts, emotions and your spirit help facilitate optimal health
- To teach YOU how to sustain and maintain great health
- B.Sc Kinesiology, University of Waterloo
- B.Sc Physiotherapy, University of Toronto
- Studied at the Osteopathic College, Toronto
- Cranial Sacral Therapist, Upledger Institute, Florida USA
- Lympatics, Mechanical link, Visceral Training, Upledger Institute, Florida USA
- Stress Management Therapist, the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH), Toronto
- Health Coach
- Level 1&2 Reiki Therapy
- Orthomolecular Medicine Training
- Functional Medicine Training
- Homeopathic Training, CEDH (currently)
- Certificates in Psychotherapy Studies (Transpersonal/ CBT)
- Rehab Pilates Therapist
- NLP Training
- Mindfulness-based Meditation
- Body Talk Levels 1-6
- Hypnotherapy Training