We treat the underlying causes of pain and injury to help you get back to what you love doing
CALL OR EMAIL US TO SEE HOW WE CAN HELP YOU
WHAT WE DO
After getting a history of your physical health, we'll assess your posture, joint mobility, muscle strength and biological rhythms (motilities).
We'll dive into a specialized treatment plan designed around your specific needs. Each session will be tailored to the individual, focusing on the underlying cause of pain and discomfort.
You'll be given resources and community support to help guide you on your journey to optimal health. As well as a one time follow up to see how you've been progressing.
Licensed, Expert Physiotherapist For Your Condition
Rosemarie Lynett has been a physiotherapist for 35 years. Her journey began as a kinesiologist, later stepping into a physiotherapy role. After undergoing unsuccessful back surgery in the 1980's, she traversed the field of health in order to find the right healing modalities that worked for her. With each direction of study, she's gathered more information on how to sustain a healthy and happy body.
Rosemarie is a constant learner, who has continued to build up her professional resume by taking courses in orthopaedic manual therapy, cranial sacral therapy, integrative manual therapy, neurodevelopmental therapy, kinesio-taping, acupuncture and much more.
- B.Sc Kinesiology, University of Waterloo
- B.Sc Physiotherapy, University of Toronto
- Studied at the Osteopathic College, Toronto
- Cranial Sacral Therapist, Upledger Institute, Florida USA
- Lympatics, Mechanical link, Visceral Training, Upledger Institute, Florida USA
- Stress Management Therapist, the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH), Toronto
- Health Coach
- Orthomolecular Medicine Training
- Functional Medicine Training
- Homeopathic Training, CEDH (currently)
- Certificates in Psychotherapy Studies (Transpersonal/ CBT)
- Rehab Pilates Therapist
- NLP Training
- Mindfulness-based Meditation
- Body Talk Levels 1-6
- Hypnotherapy Training
- Level 1&2 Reiki Therapy