Newborn & Pediatric Physiotherapy
We offer gentle, non-invasive therapy that improves your newborn/child's development
CALL OR EMAIL US TO SEE HOW WE CAN HELP YOU
WHAT WE DO
After getting a history of your child's health, we'll assess their needs based on movement, strength, sensory, co-ordination, endurance, as well as gross and fine motor skills.
From there, we'll dive into a specialized treatment plan designed around your child's specific needs. Each session will be tailored to their development, and all their treatment and outcomes will be outlined to you.
You'll be given resources and community support to help guide you and your child on a journey to optimal health. As well as a one time follow up to see how they are progressing.
Licensed, Expert Physiotherapist For Your Condition
Rosemarie Lynett has been a physiotherapist for 35 years. Her journey began as a kinesiologist, later stepping into a physiotherapy role. After undergoing unsuccessful back surgery in the 1980's, she traversed the field of health in order to find the right healing modalities that worked for her. With each direction of study, she's gathered more information on how to sustain a healthy and happy body.
Rosemarie is a constant learner, who has continued to build up her professional resume by taking courses in orthopaedic manual therapy, cranial sacral therapy, integrative manual therapy, neurodevelopmental therapy, kinesio-taping, acupuncture and much more.
- B.Sc Kinesiology, University of Waterloo
- B.Sc Physiotherapy, University of Toronto
- Studied at the Osteopathic College, Toronto
- Cranial Sacral Therapist, Upledger Institute, Florida USA
- Lympatics, Mechanical link, Visceral Training, Upledger Institute, Florida USA
- Stress Management Therapist, the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH), Toronto
- Health Coach
- Orthomolecular Medicine Training
- Functional Medicine Training
- Homeopathic Training, CEDH (currently)
- Certificates in Psychotherapy Studies (Transpersonal/ CBT)
- Rehab Pilates Therapist
- NLP Training
- Mindfulness-based Meditation
- Body Talk Levels 1-6
- Hypnotherapy Training
- Level 1&2 Reiki Therapy